It seems that men have become more feminine and emasculated in the last few generations. There are more and more metro sexual looking men, and in general a lot of men who just lack the balls to approach women and interact with them like a real man.
If you go back two or three generations this wasn't the case. It's more of a generational thing. Modern society has robbed men of their masculinity. Many men just aren't real men any more.
Even women are starting to notice this and a lot of them are asking the question 'Where have all the real men gone?'.
Only a very small percentage of men in modern society are Direct with women, I'd say much less than 1%. The fact is most men are indirect.
WHY IS THIS THE CASE?
I believe 3 main factors have contributed to men being less masculine today:
1) Social programming from the media which bombards us with clichéd, ineffective and substandard dating advice, and other misinformation about what it takes to be a man.
The media, especially Hollywood movies and soap operas, always seem to promote the idea that you should be the 'nice guy' to women and that you will get the girl if you act that way. How many films have you seen where the timid, sweet guy ends up with the hot girl? In real life that would never work.
I will discuss how social programming messes us up and talk about the dating misinformation it provides us with in the next blog post, which will be a follow up to this one.
2) The fact that lots of guys are brought up by single mothers so they lack a masculine role model as they are growing up.
As much as most single mothers do their best to bring up their kids, the fact is that they are a feminine role model and if a guy is brought up without a father figure in his life then is it any wonder he would be a bit emasculated by the time he reaches early adulthood?
3) The digital age - men can hide behind digital technology instead of going out and interacting with women in the real world.
These factors go against the natural order of things and have contributed to the emasculation of men in today's society.
WOMEN DON'T WANT A FEMINISED, METRO-SEXUAL, 'MANGINA' SORT OF GUY
Women don't want a guy to have a metro sexual haircut, clothing style or personality. They also don't like guys who speak with high, feminine sounding voices or guys who are too scared to approach them and don't take the lead. But sadly this is how a lot of guys have become in today's society.
WEAK CHARACTER TRAITS OF A LOT OF MODERN MEN
- Most guys don't have the balls to approach a girl Direct during the daytime when they're out and about.
- Many men today rely too much upon meeting women online, but when it comes to approaching women in the real world they can't do it. They also rely too much upon social media, texting etc to converse with women which causes their real world skills with women to be lacklustre.
- They lack the balls to be Direct with women, and instead waste time with indirect, 'beat around the bush' type conversations and interactions.
- Many men allow women to walk all over them, manipulate them and be rude or disrespectful towards them; they lack the backbone to stand up to women and speak their mind.
WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT?
You can start becoming a Direct guy from today if you choose to. By following the path of Direct, you can reverse a lot of the weak, feminine traits you've developed and start becoming a real man.
Stay tuned for a follow up to this post where I'll talk more about how social programming messes us up with too much misinformation as we grow up...