I'll give you some examples of where you might be experiencing these particular blocks yourself....
- Have you ever wanted to be Direct with women, but you're stuck with the (false and unhelpful) belief that it's a 'bit taboo' to be Direct and to the point?
- Have you ever wanted to approach a girl during the daytime, but you've held yourself back because you've had the feeling that 'it's not quite right to approach girls in the daytime', and you've felt somehow ashamed or embarrassed about your desires?
- Have you been talking to a girl and wanted to let her know your sexual interest in her, or bring some erotic/dirty talk into the conversation and steer the conversation towards sex, but you've stopped yourself doing so because you somehow felt ashamed or embarrassed about revealing your sexual desires?
- Have you ever wanted to pursue a much younger girl, but felt that it was somehow 'wrong' and stopped yourself doing it?
- Do you have any fantasies, fetishes or particular kinks that you'd like to act out with women, but you're too ashamed or embarrassed to talk about them openly with women because you fear they will perceive you in a bad light?
If you've ever experienced any of these scenarios, you need to overcome these blocks before you can become a fully fledged Direct guy. But the first thing to realise is:
Your desires are totally natural; shame and embarrassment are unnatural
First of all, the desires you feel towards woman and what you want from them are totally natural, but the feelings of shame and embarrassment that block you are unnatural. Mostly, you have been conditioned to feel ashamed and embarrassed about your natural desires, and this is what fucks a lot of guys up because they start to believe that they SHOULD feel embarrassed and ashamed and that they're somehow 'in the wrong' for feeling the way they feel.
- It's totally natural to be Direct with women. I mean, being real and honest and speaking your mind is the natural order of things. Yet, we're conditioned to be indirect from birth, yet being indirect isn't natural at all because it's not being real.
- It's totally natural to look at a hot girl and feel attracted to her. I mean, come on, nature intended it to be this way, it's the way we're made, so don't feel ashamed about this in any way, shape or form.
- It's totally natural to want to approach a hot girl you see during the daytime. Yet, 'society says' that it's more 'socially acceptable' to meet women in bars and clubs or in other social settings or online. Forget what 'society says' and think for yourself; the truth is that sexual attraction is not linked to any particular time or place, so it's fine to approach whoever you want during the daytime.
- It's totally natural to want to bring up the subject of sex and let a girl know your sexual interest in her during a conversation, especially the first conversation, with her. Yet again, 'society says' you 'aren't supposed to do that', and that you should be 'mr perfect gentleman' and have a nice 'pleasant, friendly conversation'...there we go again. But in reality, why are you actually talking to a girl? That's right, because you want to hook up with her romantically/sexually....therefore it's absolutely fine and 100% natural to let a girl know your sexual interest in her. It's unnatural to do anything other than that!
- It's totally natural to be attracted to younger women and want to pursue them romantically/sexually. As long as everyone is of legal age and consenting, it's all fine. Yet, people around us perpetuate the myths about older guys being 'dirty old men' for pursuing or even looking at younger women. Ignore this bullshit 'shaming tactic' and instead pursue as many younger women as you're attracted to!
- It's totally natural to have sexual fantasies and fetishes and to want to act them out with women. Whatever your particular kinks are and whatever turns you on, it's totally fine (as long as your desires don't involve harming women in any way, of course).
The world around us constantly reinforces the bullshit 'shaming tactics' we have been led to believe. We constantly get negative reinforcement in relation to these 'shaming tactics' from friends, family, the media, etc, and we start to believe this negativity instead of seeing it for what it really is, i.e. bullshit. This causes us to become blocked by feelings of shame and embarrassment; but these blocks don't serve you in any way, they just hold you back from being free to be who you are and pursue your true desires with women without apology.
The way of out these blocks
Now that you are aware of how, why and where you experience these blocks, it's time to overcome them for good. There are two main keys to doing this:
- Accept your desires as totally natural and not something 'wrong' or 'taboo'. This way, you can feel at peace and at ease with your desires and you can work with them rather than fight against them.
- Don't give a damn what anyone around you thinks of you being Direct and pursuing your particular desires and interests with women. When you no longer care what other people think, you are 100% free to be your true self without holding back or dumbing yourself down in any way.
In summary, NEVER EVER feel ashamed of your natural romantic/sexual desires, NEVER EVER feel ashamed or embarrassed to be Direct with women and pursue what you want from them.
And that is all I have to say on this subject.